Reasons for Vat ConsiderationAccording to the law of UAE there are some reasons for the FTA to impose vat penalties on the taxable person. The major reason which attract Vat penalties in UAE.
- Delay in vat return filling.
- Delay in settlement of due tax.
- Lack of exact and proper records.
- Late registration of vat.
- Late deregistration of vat.
- Disinformation of documents.
Submission of Vat Reconsideration FormThe businesses have the rights to submit vat reconsideration form when the taxable person disagrees over FTA’s Decision regarding tax assessments, Vat rate treatment and exception of registration. The UAE businesses consult with reputed tax consultants in Dubai UAE to know or get more legal assistances and legal requirements. Seven Information Required to file the vat reconsideration form
- Vat registration Certificate
- Emirates ID of responsible person for registration.
- Passport copy for responsible person for registration.
- Registered mobile number and memorandum of association to verify the authorized person.
- The amount of penalty.
- The date of penalty.
- A detailed summary of the case.
How to Submit Reconsideration Form?The federal tax authority mandates that the vat reconsideration application should be submitted within 20 days as of the receipt of the authority decision. The application can be submitted online through the FTA website. The application must be completed. All supporting documents and evidence must written in Arabic language. The FTA will consider the request for review. If the application meet all the requirements. The authority will issue its justified decision within 20 business days as of receiving the application. The FTA will inform the applicant about its decision on the request written 5 business days of the issuance.
Steps for Vat ReconsiderationIf the applicants are still not satisfied from FTA. So there are some steps can be followed to resolve their disagreements over the FTA Decisions. This process can be practicalized through the best consultant in Dubai UAE.
Tax dispute Resolution Committee
Federal court Litigation
- To object to the committee’s decision in the whole part.
- If the committee doesn’t issue a decision regarding the objection submitted.